1. - WEB HOLDER For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10.1 of the LSSICE, it is noted that the site www.dhotelsmallorca.com is owned by D-Hotels entity SA, domiciled at Avn. Gran Vía Assima nº 28 - 1º derecha, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca, España. On the website, there are information related to D-Hotels chain, with the possibility of booking rooms and hire packages or other hotel services.
3. - RIGHTS AND GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION The owner reserves the right to exclude temporarily or permanently the users of this website are given if any of the following circumstances:
• Failure of any of the General Conditions set out in this document. • Failure to comply with the law, morality and public order.
In any case, the user exclusion constitute a waiver to perform the legal actions, and possible indemnity payments.
4. - CONTRACTUAL PROCESS For the purposes of Article 27 of the LSSICE, the contractual process conducted by www.dhotelsmallorca.combe done through the following steps:
• First Choice Hotel, offer, package or other hotel services on the home page via the search parameters, and the dates of stay. • Second: Choosing the type of room, number of them, and number of people. • Third: selection of supplements and additional services shows the final price. Insert both of personal data relating to the reserve, as well as the bank card used to guarantee the reservation and acceptance of general conditions of booking. • Fourth: Formalizing the booking confirmation page sample. • Fifth: Sending email booking confirmation with details of the same.
Upon reservation will generate an electronic document subsequently incorporated into its holder files. The user will always have full access to and knowledge of it by sending an email with the content at the end of the booking process.
Once you have completed the booking, the customer is requested to review the content of it so you can identify possible errors in data entry, in case of correction needed, the user can call the central reservations phone +34 971 43 46 13 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing identifying details of the reservation.
5. - COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY 5.1. In reservation service "on line" guarantees the security and confidentiality of transactions. 5.2. The transactional service connection is made through a secure server. This is the standard technology in Internet security, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which uses an encryption system to provide maximum confidentiality of data that it transmitted. The information is transmitted encrypted to ensure that it is intelligible only to the client computer and the server of the website owner. 5.3. Verification that the connection is made through a secure server can be checked by any of the following systems:
- Using the address www.dhotelsmallorca.com of the server, since a secure server begins with https. - Through an indication on your browser that displays a whole key to a closed padlock on the bottom of the screen.
7. - LAW The relationship between the owner of the website and users s hall be governed by Spanish law
8. - JURISDICTION Shall have jurisdiction in any dispute between the parties the courts of Mallorca, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.